April 03, 2023
Peach Iced Tea
250g white sugar
5 ripe peaches
2 Litres water
Handful of ice
1 sliced peach to serve
For sugar syrup:
- In a saucepan, add sugar and water. Slowly simmer while sugar dissolves, bring up to a gentle boil.
- Chop up 5 peaches, removing stones. Add chopped peaches to the saucepan.
- Let it simmer. When the peaches are soft, remove from the heat and mash up with a fork.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to infuse.
- Pour sugar/peach mix through a sieve into a bowl and mash to drain all liquid into the bowl.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.
For iced tea:
- Put the teabags in a large heatproof jug, pour in 500mL boiling water. Let steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove teabags. Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then add 1.5 Litres of cool water and ice.
- Stir peach syrup into iced tea.
- Serve with sliced peach pieces.
- Add to your Glass Infuser Flask and enjoy.
Picture above is a Fressko TOUR 400ml Infuser Flask.